Lodi Youth Horse Fun Day Show
Sunday, September 5, 2021
Entry Deadline August 1, 2021, via the Fair’s Blue Ribbon Online Entry
$5.00 per lot entry fee – payable day of show
NO refunds & NO lot changes after August 1st of the current fair year.
Registration 7:30 AM; Show begins at 8:30 AM
Bring 1 original and 1 copy of 2021 coggins along with check/cash entry fee.
Department 600, Class A
1. Tiny Tot Showmanship – all disciplines *
2. Jr. Jr. Showmanship – all disciplines
3. Jr. Showmanship – all disciplines
4. Senior Showmanship – all disciplines
5. Leadline, 8 years and older, no other riding class
6. Walk-Trot pleasure all ages – all disciplines **
7. Walk-Trot Equitation all ages- all disciplines**
8. Tiny Tot Hunt Seat Equitation *
9. Jr. Jr. Hunt Seat Equitation
10. Jr. Hunt Seat Equitation
11. Senior Hunt Seat Equitation
12. Tiny Tot Pleasure- all disciplines *
13. Jr. Jr. Pleasure- all disciplines
14. Jr. Pleasure- all disciplines
15. Senior Pleasure- all disciplines
16. Tiny Tot Western Horsemanship *
17. Jr. Jr. Western Horsemanship
18. Jr. Western Horsemanship
19. Senior Western Horsemanship
20. Egg and spoon race
21. Water race
* Tiny Tot classes are walk-trot only
** Tiny Tot walk-trot exhibitors cannot cross enter Jr. Jr. three gait classes with the same horse used in walk-trot classes.
*** Exhibitors may enter classes 6 & 7 and still show in the 3 gait classes for their age.
All rider ages as of January 1st of the current fair year:
Tiny Tots 8 - 10 years
Jr. Jr. 13 years & under
Jr. 14 – 16 years
Sr. 17 – 21 years
4-H Safety rules apply. All mounted riders MUST wear a helmet and boots.
NO UNSPORTSMANLIKE conduct will be tolerated!!
Judge reserves the right to combine classes of less than 5 entries or split classes of more than 15 entries.
The judge’s decision is final. No stallions, dogs, or alcoholic beverages allowed.
For more information contact Gina Flentje – firstname.lastname@example.org or
Lodi Ag Fair Secretary – email@example.com
NOTE: You must have a Premises ID on file with the Lodi Ag Fair in order to bring a horse on to the Lodi
Ag Fairgrounds. If your horse is boarded, you should use the stable’s Premises ID. For more information
on applying for a Premises ID go to www.wiid.org.