- Due to our new Emergency Evacuation Planning, we can no longer allow baby strollers inside the Grandstand.
- We now offer a stroller corral conveniently located near the Grandstand Entrance for the strollers to be parked in during our events. It is free!
- Due to beer sales in the Grandstand, if you have a PIT-PASS and want to sit in the Grandstand, you must surrender your PIT-PASS and will be given
- A hand stamp free of charge and allowed in the Grandstand. You will not be able to go back into the Pits once you have surrendered your PIT-PASS.
- Children’s Special ½ price tickets are only available for children under the 42” ticket counter height.
- There is a designated “Family Seating” area for those with smaller children in the Grandstand.
- Please, No Carry-Ins.
Friday Truck/Tractor Pull….$12/adults and Children’s Special ½ price tickets for children under the 42” ticket counter height only.
Saturday Demo Derby……$12/adults and Children’s Special ½ price tickets for children under the 42” ticket counter height only.
Sunday Mad City Cornhole Tourney in the Grandstand. Free to Spectators to view from Grandstand. Registration starts at 10 am and Bag Tossing at 11 am. Preregistration Info is on the Corn Hole Tourney Flyer.
- Designated parking lots are provided on the Fairgrounds and it is $3.00/vehicle/day.
- Street parking is free but watches for City of Lodi “NO PARKING” signs posted on Fair Street.
Please see Map on this website for more details.
3 Generations of Lodi Fair exhibitors