Lodi Demo Derby
Saturday Night Only!
July 9th at 7:00 pm
- Kiddie Power Wheels Derby*
- 1/2 Ton Trucks
- 3/4 Ton Trucks
- 4 Cylinder Cars
- 6 Cylinder Cars
- Full-Sized Cars
Info/Rules Demo Derby Rules: RULES HERE
Power Wheels Derby Info
● Age limit 4 - 10 years old
● Parents must be present with their child in the pit area
● One battery only. This can be upgraded to lawn mower / ATV size. Can be relocated but must be safely covered.
● No open leg vehicles unless pre-approved doors are added (4 wheelers, lawnmowers, etc.)
● Bike helmet or full helmet is required.
Grandstand Rule Updates
- Due to our new Emergency Evacuation Planning, we can no longer allow baby strollers inside the Grandstand.
- We now offer a stroller corral conveniently located near the Grandstand Entrance for the strollers to be parked in during our events. It is free!
- Due to beer sales in the Grandstand, if you have a PIT-PASS and want to sit in the Grandstand, you must surrender your PIT-PASS and will be given a hand stamp free of charge and allowed in the Grandstand. You will not be able to go back into the Pits once you have surrendered your PIT-PASS.
- Children’s Special ½ price tickets are only available for children under the 42” ticket counter height.
- There is a designated “Family Seating” area for those with smaller children in the Grandstand.
- Please, No Carry-Ins.
- Friday Truck & Tractor Pull….$12/adults and Children’s Special ½ price tickets for children under the 42” ticket counter height only.
- Saturday Demo Derby……$12/adults and Children’s Special ½ price tickets for children under the 42” ticket counter height only.
- Sunday Cornhole Tournament
Designated parking areas are provided on the Fairgrounds and it is $3.00/vehicle/day. From Fair Street, enter Gate 2, and parking is located behind the Grandstands. Handicap Parking is available. Please refer to the Fairgrounds Map under the INFO tab on this website for more info.
Truck and trailers will enter at the backside of the fairgrounds entrance off Hill Street for Gate 3 and 4.
Street parking is free but watch for City of Lodi “NO PARKING” signs posted on Fair Street.