150th Celebration Premium Book Entries
2015 marks the 150th running of the Lodi Agricultural Fair. Be a part of this very special celebration by entering an exhibit in one of our
150th celebration Premium Book categories.
Junior Exhibit Hall
- 15J - Flowers & House Plants | Class A | Lot 2 - Bouquet celebrating 150th Lodi Ag Fair anniversary
- 17J - Exploring and Cloverbuds | Class A | Lot 9 - Baked item celebrating the 150th Lodi Fair
- 17J - Exploring and Cloverbuds | Class B | Lot 27 - Poster celebrating 150th Lodi Fair
- 18J - Cultural Arts | Class C | Lot 77 - Creative item celebrating 150th Lodi Fair
- 18J - Cultural Arts | Class G | Lot 120 - Card celebrating 150th Lodi Fair
- 25J - Foods and Nutrition | Class F | Lot 4 and Lot 10 - Lodi Fair 150th birthday cake
- 26J - Clothing | Class K (Any Quilting Technique) | Lot 99 - Quilt celebrating 150th Lodi Fair
- 32J - Youth Organization Promotional Displays (previously Banners) | Class A | Lot 2 - Planter promoting organization and 150th Lodi Fair
- 115 - Flowers & House Plants | Class B | Lot 81 - Arrangement celebrating 150th Lodi Fair
- 118 - Cultural Arts | Classes A thru F | Lot 16 - 150th Anniversary Lodi Fair painting, drawing or mixed media
- 128 - Home Furnishings | Class T | Lot 11 - 150th Lodi Fair themed wall hanging
- 128 - Home Furnishings | Cass T | Lot 12 - 150th Lodi Fair themed lap quilt
2015 Fairest and Jr. Fairest of the Fair Applications
If you've dreamed of being the next Fairest of the Fair or Jr Fairest of the Fair NOW is the time to start working on your
application. Applications must be postmarked by April 1, 2015 to be considered.
Fairest competition Sunday April 19, 2015.
2015 Lodi Ag Fair Scholarship
The Lodi Ag Fair is proud to be able to offer a number of scholarships to graduating seniors of area high schools. The recipients
of these scholarships must be a graduating senior in good standing, and must have exhibited a livestock project at least 1 year at the
Applications must be completed and returned post-marked no later than
April 30, 2015.
Mail application to:
Eric Johnson-Scholarship Committee Chairman
6630 Lee Rd
Dane, WI 53529
All decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final
2015 Scholarship Application (Word document)
IMPORTANT SWINE EXHIBITOR NOTICE
The Lodi Agricultural Fair Board of Directors has declared the 2015 Swine Show to be a non-terminal show.
The 150th Lodi Agricultural Fair - $1.50 Trash to Treasure Challenge
Join the fun as we challenge our exhibitors to think “outside the box” and create something special to enter in this year’s fair.
One of the things that makes the Lodi Ag Fair so special when compared to other fairs in the State of Wisconsin is our volunteers.
Our fair runs year after year on volunteer labor, dedication and commitment. As such, it is always an honor when one of our volunteers is
recognized on the State level at the Wisconsin Association of Fairs State Convention.
This year congratulations go out to Rose Holerud & Rick Stevenson.
Rose was presented with the V.I.P. Award. The V.I.P Award is given to a highly deserving non-fair board member or non-committee member with no specific
length of service.
Rick was presented with the Hall of Fame Award. The Hall of Fame Award is given to a fair board or county fair committee member active more than 12 years.
What will you discover at the Fair?