Online entries are now being accepted for the 2015 Fair. Click on the Blue Ribbon Fair Online
logo to go to the entry website. If you require assistance or have questions, please email us at email@example.com or call
the Fair Office at (608) 592-4499 and leave a message.
Things to keep in mind:
- Entry deadline is June 22, 2015
- Each Exhibitor must have their own individual online account in order to submit entries online.
- Multiple exhibitors may not submit entries using the same online account.
- Accounts do not carry over from previous years.
- You will only see departments/classes/lots that you are eligible to enter based on your age as of January 1, 2015. Note: Anyone can submit entries in the
Open Division. Only places 1 to 4 will be awarded regardless of age. If you are a Junior exhibitor entering an Open category please be aware that Open categories are judged using
single placing and ribbons and premiums are only awarded to the top four entries in each lot.
- Take care when making your entries. No changes can be made after Monday July 6, 2015.
Please Note: The Blue Ribbon Online Entry website is not compatible with the use of a Mobile Device or Phone and does not have touch or pen
input capabilities. For reliable results, do NOT have Blue Ribbon Online open in multiple browser tabs/windows. Java Script must be enabled.
150th Celebration Premium Book Entries
2015 marks the 150th running of the Lodi Agricultural Fair. Be a part of this very special celebration by entering an exhibit in one of our
150th celebration Premium Book categories.
Junior Exhibit Hall
- 15J - Flowers & House Plants | Class A | Lot 2 - Bouquet celebrating 150th Lodi Ag Fair anniversary
- 17J - Exploring and Cloverbuds | Class A | Lot 9 - Baked item celebrating the 150th Lodi Fair
- 17J - Exploring and Cloverbuds | Class B | Lot 27 - Poster celebrating 150th Lodi Fair
- 18J - Cultural Arts | Class C | Lot 77 - Creative item celebrating 150th Lodi Fair
- 18J - Cultural Arts | Class G | Lot 120 - Card celebrating 150th Lodi Fair
- 25J - Foods and Nutrition | Class F | Lot 4 and Lot 10 - Lodi Fair 150th birthday cake
- 26J - Clothing | Class K (Any Quilting Technique) | Lot 99 - Quilt celebrating 150th Lodi Fair
- 32J - Youth Organization Promotions | Class A | Lot 1 - Club Banner/ Lot 2 - Club Planter
- 115 - Flowers & House Plants | Class B | Lot 81 - Arrangement celebrating 150th Lodi Fair
- 118 - Cultural Arts | Classes A thru F | Lot 16 - 150th Anniversary Lodi Fair painting, drawing or mixed media
- 128 - Home Furnishings | Class T | Lot 11 - 150th Lodi Fair themed wall hanging
- 128 - Home Furnishings | Cass T | Lot 12 - 150th Lodi Fair themed lap quilt
Junior Dog Obedience - Costume Class
Can you think of a better way to celebrate the Lodi Fair's 150th Anniversary than by dressing up with your four legged canine friend?
Open to all Junior exhibitors, the Costume Class will consist of the following three lots:
Please see Department 9J - Dog Obedience in the 2015 Premium Book for all rules.
No premiums will be awarded. Ribbons will be awarded to the Best Costume in each lot. Judges decisions are final.
- Fair Costume
- Community Pride Costume
- Historical Costume
The 150th Lodi Agricultural Fair Challenges
$1.50 Trash to Treasure Challenge
Join the fun as we challenge our exhibitors to think “outside the box” and create something special to enter in this year’s fair.
$1.50 Trash to Treasurer Rules
Youth Chocolate Lovers Bake Off
Do you love chocolate? Well then, tie on your apron and stir up a batch of your very best one of a kind super delicious oh so good chocolate baked good!
Open to all Youth Exhibitors. No pre-registration required. Jr Chocolate Lovers Bake Off Rules
With today's smart phones taking pictures has never been easier! Whether you're a long time picture taker or just someone who happened to catch
that "great Fair shot" this contest is for everyone. Pictures must be taken during the 2015 Lodi Ag Fair Photo Contest Rules
And MUCH MORE ....
- Wednesday July 8th - 150th Anniversary Celebration Event featuring music by Madison Magazine's 2015 Best of Madison the Soggy Prairie Boys
- Thursday July 9th @ 7pm - Horse Pull
- Friday July 10th @ 7:30pm - Demo Derby: 80 newer fullsize, midsize, compact, *new* 1/2 truck class, regular truck
- Friday July 10th @ 9pm - All your favorite Classic Rock hits with Chameleon
- Saturday July 11th @ 7:30pm - Demo Derby: Open full size, compact, midsize, 1/2 truck class, regular truck class
- Saturday July 11th @ 9pm - Country at it's BEST with Madison County voted 2014/2015 Madison Magazine's Best of Madison
- Sunday July 12th @ 8am - Youth Horse Show
- Sunday July 12th @ 6pm - Truck & Tractor Pull
What will you discover at the Fair?