- Tuesday July 7th: 4pm-8pm
- Thursday July 9th: Noon-6pm
- Thursday July 9th: 2pm-6pm
MANDATORY Livestock Exhibitors Meeting (Beef, Dairy, Sheep, Swine, Poultry, Rabbits) - Friday July 10th at 8:00am.
If you have questions about your entries, please contact the Fair Secretary at email@example.com or call the Fair Office at (608) 592-4499.
Tags can be picked up from from Fair Office located in the Lodi Curling Club (700 Fair St. Lodi, WI 53555) when you drop off your Fair entries on Tuesday July 7th from 4pm - 8pm or Thursday July 9th from noon to 6pm.
The 150th Lodi Agricultural Fair Challenges
$1.50 Trash to Treasure Challenge
Join the fun as we challenge our exhibitors to think “outside the box” and create something special to enter in this year’s fair.
$1.50 Trash to Treasurer Rules
Youth Chocolate Lovers Bake Off
Do you love chocolate? Well then, tie on your apron and stir up a batch of your very best one of a kind super delicious oh so good chocolate baked good!
Open to all Youth Exhibitors. No pre-registration required. Jr Chocolate Lovers Bake Off Rules
With today's smart phones taking pictures has never been easier! Whether you're a long time picture taker or just someone who happened to catch
that "great Fair shot" this contest is for everyone. Pictures must be taken during the 2015 Lodi Ag Fair Photo Contest Rules
* No pre-registration required.
Judging for the Jr. Style Revue (Dept 26j) and Jr. Demonstrations & Talks (Dept 31j) will take place on Monday July 6, 2015 at 6:30pm in the Junior Building.
Please contact the Junior Superindent Lori Ripp at (608) 849-4519 with any questions.
Exhibitors in the Jr. Style Revue should fill out a Clothing Revue Description Card and bring it to the competition on Monday July 6, 2015. Pdf and Word
formats are available below for your convenience.
Clothing Revue Description Card (pdf file)
Clothing Revue Description Card (Word file)
Harmony Grove to/from Fairgrounds Safe Ride Home Shuttle Bus
Saturday July 11th 5:30pm - 1:30pm Cost: $10 - ride all night!
Shuttle Bus Information
HAVE FUN! Enjoy the Demo Derby & Madison County and get a safe ride home.
* This shuttle bus service is being run by a private entity and is NOT associated with the Lodi Ag Fair. Questions and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carnival Ride Wristbands are now available for purchase!
Ride and save by buying Carnival Wristband coupons from one of the following Lodi Banks: Associated, BMO or
Wisconsin River Bank. Wristband coupons are also available for purchase from the Fair Office on Tuesday's and Thursday's from 6pm - 8pm and Saturday from 9am - noon. Coupons are $17.
A limited number of wristband coupons are available so if you want one or two or four, don't procrastinate or they may all be gone!
- Thursday July 9th 6pm - 10pm
- Friday July 10th3pm - 6pm
- Saturday July 11th1pm - 5pm
- Sunday July 12th1pm - 5pm
Carnival rides provided by A & P Enterprise Shows
* Each coupon buys one wristband good for unlimited rides during a single wristband time.
Music at the Fair
- Wednesday July 8th @ 6:30pm - 7pm & 8pm - 10pm: 150th Anniversary Celebration Event featuring music by Madison Magazine's 2015 Best of Madison the Soggy Prairie Boys. No Cover.
- Thursday July 9th @ 8:30pm - Close: Cause for Alarm in the Beer Tent. No Cover.
- Friday July 10th @ 9pm - 1pm: All your favorite Classic Rock hits in the Beer Tent with Chameleon. No Cover.
- Saturday July 11th @ 9pm - 1pm: Country at it's BEST with Madison County voted 2014/2015 Madison Magazine's Best of Madison. In the Beer Tent. No one under 21 allowed and $5 cover charge beginning at 6:30pm.
- Sunday July 12th @ 2-6pm: Gary and the Ridgeland Dutchmen Polka Band in the Beer Tent
Food at the Fair
You've ridden the Zipper, watched a ball game, visited with a beautiful Fair chicken and now you're hungry. Well, it just wouldn't be a fair without food, and lucky for you, there's
lots of good eats to choose from at the Lodi Ag Fair!
Fair Stand Eats
- Friday July 10th - Pork Chop Dinner bought to you by the Dane County Pork Producers.
Serving starts at 4:30pm.
- Saturday July 11th - BBQ Chicken Picnic Dinner bought to you by Yellow Thunder Snowmobile.
Serving starts at 3:30pm
BTW: Did you know that all the food stands at the Lodi Ag Fair (except the carnival food stands) are run by non-profit organizations as
fundraisers? That's right! Not only can you get yourself something yummy to eat, but you can also help support some great community non-profits just by satisfying your growling tummy. How cool is that!
- Thursday July 9th @ 7pm - Horse Pull
- Friday July 10th @ 7:30pm - Demo Derby: 80 newer fullsize, midsize, compact, *new* 1/2 truck class, regular truck
- Saturday July 11th @ 7:30pm - Demo Derby: Open full size, compact, midsize, 1/2 truck class, regular truck class
- Sunday July 12th @ 6pm - Truck & Tractor Pull
2015 School Exhibits Judging Results
On Friday June 19th the Lodi Area School Exhibits were judged and boy oh boy do we have some talented students in our mist!
For those of you who love statistics, we had 823 students exhibitors with a total of 1524 exhibits. And thanks to all those talented students there were 18 Best of Show Awards,
4 Merit Awards, 433 Blue, 543 Red, 395 White and 153 Pink Ribbons awarded. Who won what? You can click on the link below to find out, but wouldn't it be more fun to come to the Fair
and see for yourself?
A big THANKS to our school coordinators Pam & Shelia and their helpers Kathy, Mary & Annie as well as to our judges Donna, Pat & Kathy
for a great start to the 150th Lodi Agricultural Fair!
What will you discover at the Fair?